Well I paid ten bucks and got a fitness assessment at the on campus gym. I even got a pretty little color print out. Allow me the pleasure of sharing the good and not so good results with all of you:
- Overall rating: 47 (1 -100). Factors include Body-fat, BMI, RHR, Crunches, Push-ups, Sit&Flex.
- Weight and Body Composition: 184 lbs overall, 155.3lbs lean mass and 28.7lbs fat. Overall 15.6 from the caliper test. Ranked: Average, 52nd Percentile
- BMI: 27.97. Ranked: Well Below Average, 10th percentile.
- Resting Heart Rate: 76 BPM. Ranked: Below Average, 25th percentile.
- Crunches: 37 in 60 seconds. Ranked: Above Average, 66th percentile.
- Push-ups: 59 in 60 seconds. Ranked: Well Above Average, 90th Percentile.
- Sit & Reach:14 inches. Ranked: Average, 40th Percentile.