Today is a slow day for blogging, and I am phoning it in with this “Best Of” list based on your votes (well your clicks). According to your visits these are my top ten posts of ALL TIME (well, since February)…
10. Ask John. The place where if you have questions I might have answers. I make no guarantees about the quality of those answers.
9. Training for Ninja Warrior. Well by now most of you know I am training to compete on Ninja Warrior. This goal has a large impact on how I train my body. Admittedly, there is a lot more I need to do to get ready for the show.
8. Warning: Cute Baby Pictures. My amazing daughter being cute.
7. The Double F Workout. Don’t do this unless there are no kids around or you bring your own child. Otherwise you look creepy.
6. My Unconventional Weight Loss Tools. Cheap stuff, made easy, and it works well to drop the pounds and build up muscle.
5. Weight Loss Tracking Chart. I have no clue why so many people visit this post.
4. Photo Evidence. Something about me shirtless seems to drive up hits to this blog. Weird.
3. Sexercise. The title says it all.
2. How Many Push-ups Does it Take to get to the Center of an Awesome Body? I am not sure why this is so popular. I am especially curious how this is more popular than sexercise?!
And the number one page of all time on this blog….
1. Update: Before and After Pictures. I would like to think it is my tan body or my handsome face that brings in all the visitors, but I am pretty sure it is the term “before and after” that keeps them coming.