5. 10 minutes on the treadmill feels like an eternity. 10 minutes of sex often feels like it went by in less than 30 seconds.
4. In the gym you are usually surrounded by a bunch of overly muscled dudes grunting and straining. During sex, not only are you the most muscular guy in the room, the person doing the grunting is much prettier!
3. In aerobics class you are surrounded by 20 beautiful women who wouldn’t give you the time of day. During sex you have one woman so beautiful that you won’t remember what time of day it is.
2. Whenever you run the track it seems like you are getting nowhere fast. During sex you know you’re going nowhere (well at least no more than five feet in either direction) and you’re more than okay with that.
1. When you go to the gym after eating pizza you feel guilty for cheating on your diet. During sex you never feel guilty about the pizza, cookies, or cake you ate earlier because, quite frankly, you will have other more pleasant things on your mind.
Caveat: Sex is a wonderful blessing from God and should only be enjoyed within the bounds of marriage. While sex inside marriage is beautiful, pleasurable, and down right great exercise, sex outside of marriage often causes pain, the occasional venereal disease, and is usually too sporadic to count as good exercise. So enjoy- but only within good clean healthy moral limits. HA!