WARNING: This is a bit bawdy.
I am not promising they will work, but all are excellent examples of Christian pick-up lines.
1. Are you married? [She replies “No.”] Good, because if you were what I’m thinking would be a violation of the tenth commandment.
2. In the mood for a good foot washing?
3. Want to help me fulfill God’s first command? [God’s first command is found in Genesis 1:28, “God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number…”].
4. How about we go to my place and create a few good reasons to seek forgiveness and grace? [That ones for the antinomians in the crowd].
5. Want to come to my place and read Songs of Solomon together?
As usual, feel free to add your own. I will post any good ones that show up in the comment section.