Thanks to Southern Girl for this meme.
Hear are the rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Well, my middle name is James. So, hmmm, let me think…
Joyful– It’s all about the attitude. I try to be content with whatever I have. And not just content but joyful that at the very least God has given me another day with my family here on Earth.
Amiable– Not something I am, but something I aim for. As a fully expressed introvert, this is hard for me to do.
Memorable– Well, why not? I hope you guys remember this blog ten years from now. But more importantly, I hope this blog inspires you to change your life in some small or large way for the better- even if you forget all about me.
Excel– I am always looking for the next opportunity to excel.
Superfluous– I try to avoid the unnecessary, and make a conscious effort to cut it out of my life. Too much of just about anything is a bad thing.
And whom shall I pass this burden onto you ask? Here are the victims….err…I mean nominees