How did I do with my to do list for the day? Well, so-so.
- To write an encyclopedia entry on slave patrols [Writer’s Block/On Hold]
- A guest blog post to write [Completed]
- To complete a journal article (or at least get close to completing it) that I would like to have published before the end of this year. [Not Even touched-requires a trip to the archives]
- 300-400 pages to read (some fun American History stuff). [200 pages in Hadden’s Slave Patrols: Law and Violence in Virginia and the Carolinas]
- Read as much as I can online about adoption. [Started]
- A hard workout to kickoff this new Two Week Total Transformation Challenge. [Completed]
- Two very big dogs that need a long walk. Altogether, it means a long and most likely fulfilling day. [Too dang hot]